Jacques de Vaucleroy
Member, non-executive and independent
Jacques de Vaucleroy was elected to the Board of Directors of SRL in 2017. He chairs the Compensation Committee and is a member of the Chairman’s and Governance Committee, the Nomination Committee and the Investment Committee. He is also Chairman of Swiss Re Europe S.A. and Swiss Re International SE.
Jacques de Vaucleroy was a member of the Management Committee of AXA Group from 2010 to 2016, serving as Chief Executive Officer of North, Central and Eastern Europe and Chief Executive Officer of Global Life & Savings. He also held a number of positions in boards of directors and supervisory boards of AXA companies. Before that, he spent 24 years at ING Group, where he held senior roles in banking, asset management and insurance. He was a member of the Executive Board of ING Group from 2006 to 2009, in charge of insurance and asset management in Europe.
- Master’s degree in Law, Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium
- Master’s degree in Business Law, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
- Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of Ahold Delhaize*
- Board member of Colt Technology Services Group plc, Fidelity International Limited, Eight Roads Holdings Limited and Zabka Polska SA
- Board member of the Simôn I. Patiño Foundation and the TATA non-profit organisation
* Listed company