C. Robert Henrikson
Member, non-executive and independent
C. Robert Henrikson was Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of MetLife, Inc. from 2006 to 2011. Before, he held senior positions in MetLife’s individual, group and pension businesses and became Chief Operating Officer of the company in 2004. He is a former Chairman of the American Council of Life Insurers, a former Chairman of the Financial Services Forum, Director Emeritus of the American Benefits Council and a former member of the U.S. President’s Export Council. He was elected to Swiss Re’s Board of Directors in 2012 and chairs the Compensation Committee. In addition, he is a member of the Chairman’s and Governance Committee and the Finance and Risk Committee.
- Board member of Invesco Ltd
- Board member of AmeriCares
- Member of the Boards of Trustees of Emory University, S.S. Huebner Foundation for Insurance Education and Indian Springs School
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Juris Doctorate, Emory University, USA