Carlos E. Represas
Carlos E. Represas (1945), Mexican
Member, non-executive and independent
Between 1968 and 2004, Carlos E. Represas held various senior positions at Nestlé in the US, Latin America and Europe, including Executive Vice President and Head of the Americas of Nestlé S.A. in Switzerland from 1994 to 2004. He was Chairman of the Board of Nestlé Group Mexico from 1983 to 2010. Carlos E. Represas was elected to Swiss Re’s Board of Directors in 2010 and is a member of the Compensation Committee.
- Board member of Bombardier Inc. and Merck & Co. Inc.
- Chairman Latin America, Bombardier Inc.
- President of the Mexico Chapter of the Latin American Chamber of Commerce in Switzerland
- Member of the Latin America Business Council (CEAL)
- Economics degree, National University of Mexico, Mexico
- Industrial economics degree, National Polytechnic Institute, Mexico